December is always the busiest time of the year with school finals and the holidays. But this December has been quite a month!
On the 19th Cam and I celebrated our one year anniversary! I cannot believe one whole year has gone by! I am so fortunate to be married to such a great guy and best friend!
Cam interviewed for a new job at an oil and gas company in Salt Lake called PSI. He was hired and he starts the first week in January. We are both very excited! This will be such a great experience for him as he prepares for grad school.
On Christmas morning my family was able to talk to my brother Jeff. He is currently serving a mission in Everett, Washington. It was so fun to talk to him, he is doing great! He is on his last year and will be home this next December.
No comments:
Post a Comment