Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Deep in the Heart of Texas...




Cam and I spent this past weekend with his family in Texas because his sister, Bethany, got married. It was so nice to get away for a few days from school, work and the freezing cold weather. It was the first time all of his siblings and their spouses have been together since our wedding. I really am so fortunate to have great in-laws and family!

While we were down there we ate at my absolute favorite place, Los Cucos. They have deep fried stuffed avocados. It's a good thing they don't have one open in Utah because I'd be there way too often! Aside from eating good food, we hung out with the family.

Bethany and Matt were married in the Houston, Texas temple. It is a beautiful temple! It was so fun to be there for their wedding and have everyone there! Here are some pics from the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment