I've neglected the blog for quite some time and so much has come and gone! Summer is my favorite time of year. I love the hot weather and the fun stuff to do! For starters, it is SO nice to actually have a husband around at home. Last year he was gone for most of the summer between a 6 week field study class and calculus. Sick.
To start off our summer we celebrated Cam's birthday! We had party with our friends at Willow Park. The highlight of the party was the pinata. Cam and I bought a funny pinata and we stuffed it full of goods from the dollar store. It was hilarious to watch everyone attempt to beat it open! Thank you to all of our friends who came!
A week later we headed to Texas to find our new home. We are moving in August to Houston so Cam can attend grad school at the University of Houston. Apartment hunting was quite an adventure to say the least! Some places were really nice while others I felt like I had stepped foot in the "hood" of a third world country. Some of the apartment sales reps were such gems that we couldn't wait to get away, lol. We spent the rest of the week visiting UH, celebrating Ty's birthday, wave running and spending time with family and friends. Visiting Texas is always fun. And come August it will be my new home:/
I keep thinking I need to post the videos from Cam's party on my blog...they're sooo funny. Almost as funny as our St. George work out videos...Jaynee Joyce and Schaefer Beer. Doesn't ever get better than that!
ReplyDelete