Friday, December 2, 2011
On the Move Again...
Once again we are on the move, but this time we are just moving just a few blocks away (thank heavens- unless it's back to Utah:)) Cam's parent sold their home and will be moving to Denver next week. Cam's grandparents were so kind to let us ALL move into their house until the Griffin's leave for Colorado and we move into our rental home. That move will take place after the new year. I feel a little homeless, but nontheless I am really grateful for Cam's grandparents for letting us stay with them for a few weeks or Cam and I would be living under the freeway over-pass with the homeless people of Houston, haha jk:) I just like to joke about that. This is the most in my life that I have ever had to move, I'm begginning to become a pro at it (that is so sad!), haha. My dad likes to refer to this as mine and Cam's mission transfers because we are on our mission to finish school, lol, I love my dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You do move way too much these days!
ReplyDelete