Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hello Utah!

Hello Utah, I'm back! But not forever, just until August. Cam and I are back in Utah for the summer to work on school stuff. Cam will be in southern Utah, by Lake Powell, working on his graduate thesis research and I will be finishing school at UVU. Hallelujah, I will be done with school this summer! It is such a nice feeling, even though I will be working on 21 credits worth of classes. It is all worth it!! When I finish this summer Cam said he'll take me to Disneyland or buy me a bike(so I can work on my next goal, a triathlon! It is really nice to be back home and see my family! I missed them lots! I like Texas too, it is much warmer than it is here right now, but nothing compares to home!

No comments:

Post a Comment