Friday, June 22, 2012

Today I finished my first half of summer semester! I can finally take a breather, that is until Monday when classes begin again. I have 7 more weeks until I graduate!! August 10th cannot come fast enough! 21 credits in two summer blocks is proving to be quite the challenge. There have been many days where it is 9:30 pm and I am just leaving the school after being there for 12.5 hours. Today I had finals in Exercise Physiology and Research Methods. For the Exercise Physiology final we were allowed to use one side of an 8x10 piece of paper to write notes for the test. After studying for Research Methods, I stayed up until 3am studying and making my note sheet for Ex. Phys. 110 slides and 3 chapters later my sheet was finished. This morning I took it out of my folder to take a pic of it for Cam because I was so impressed with my work. I was almost late getting to class and when I finally sat down to take my test I realized that my sheet was at home. My heart dropped. I asked my professor if I could go home and get it. He asked if I had my notes, which I did. He asked the class if it would be ok if I used my notes because my sheet was at home. I owe my class big time because they all said it was ok. Then I remembered that I only had half of my notes because I let another girl borrow them when she was gone. Just my luck!! Thankfully I had studied enough that I didn't really need my sheet, but it still made me panic!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I would have barffed! Good thing you studied hard!

    ReplyDelete